Taking charge of sexual and reproductive health starts with understanding your body and yourself.
As experts in women’s health, Planned Parenthood is here to help with information, tools and resources on a variety of health topics to help you make healthy choices.
- Birth Control
- Breast Cancer Screenings
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STDs)
- Additional Health Topics
- Choosing the best type of birth control for your needs
- The Birth Control PIll — How It Works, Benefits, Side Effects
- The Birth Control Ring (or NuvaRing) — How It Works, Benefits, Side Effects
- The Birth Control Shot (Depo-Provera) — How It Works, Benefits, Side Effects
- Intrauterine Devices (IUD) — Benefits, Side Effects, Where to Get an IUD
- Birth Control No Matter What: Low- to No-Cost Birth Control Options
- Chlamydia Symptoms, Testing, and Treatment
- Minnesota Department of Health: Health-related statistics in Minnesota, including reports on HIV/AIDS, other STDs, pregnancy risk, and abortion.
- Advocates for Youth: Information related to adolescent sexual health in the U.S. and around the world.
- The Guttmacher Institute: Resources related to reproductive and sexual health in the U.S. and around the world.
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy: Information and education on the issue of Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy in the U.S.
- Adoption MN: Free and confidential services for patients who wish to consider an adoption plan.
- MNSure.gov: Minnesota residents can purchase new health care plans on Minnesota’s state insurance marketplace.