In order to save time when you get to our health center, please read the Notice of Health Information Privacy Practices and print and fill out our Medical Forms Package in advance of your appointment.
1. Notice of Health Information Privacy Practices. You do not need to print this document, you are only required to read it. You will be asked to sign a form in the Medical Forms Package acknowledging that you have read it.
2. If you are coming for a Well Woman Exam (a physical, breast exam, pelvic, and possible pap smear), you will need to complete a comprehensive history form. Please print, fill-out as completely as possible, and bring with you to your appointment. Staff will review the forms with you during your appointment.
4. If you are coming for a Hormonal Contraception without a Physical Exam (H.O.P.E.) visit (birth control visit without an exam), you can complete this form, and bring it to your appointment.
5. For STI screenings (sexually transmitted infection), please complete this questionaire in advance of your visit.
6. Credit Card Authorization Form. Fill out completely and bring with you to your appointment.
Already a Patient at PPMET and want a quicker way to refill your birth control pills, patches, or rings? Simple. Print off this "Mail Request for Birth Control" form, read carefully, fill out and mail to the PPMET Health Center nearest you or call with further questions. These are our locations:
412 Dr. D.B. Todd, Jr. Boulevard
Nashville, TN 37203
710 N. Cherry St.
Knoxville, TN 37914
409 East Unaka Ave.
Johnson City, TN 37601