Planned Parenthood Mid and South Michigan serves the communities of southern lower Michigan with confidential, high-quality, affordable reproductive health care.
We schedule appointments at all our health centers, so you don't have a long wait to be seen for a check-up. You are welcome to walk in anytime during business hours to pick up supplies. You can count on us for high-quality, personal care at an affordable price.
SAVE TIME! FILL OUT THE FORMS YOU NEED BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT!
How To Complete Your Paperwork (All files are PDF):
- Read, sign, and date the request for medical services consent form.
- Complete the patient data form (for Battle Creek/Kalamazoo or all other health centers). Sign and date at the bottom of the form.
- Complete both sides of the medical history form. Sign and date at the bottom of the back page.
- Read the notice of health information privacy practices (optional).
- Read the initial visit handout (optional).