HPV at a Glance
- HPV is avery common infection
- There area few types that can lead to cervical and other cancers
- Treatment is available for cell changes in the cervix caused by HPV
- HPV is spread easily by skin-to-skin contact
- There are ways to reduce your risk of getting HPV
We all wanttoprotect ourselves and each other frominfections like HPV, the human papillomavirus. Learning more about HPV is an important first step.
Here are some of the most common questions we hear people ask about HPV. We hope you find the answers helpful, whether you think you may have HPV, have been diagnosed with it, or are just curious about it.