Parents are the most important sexuality educators in their children's lives. In acknowledgement of the importance of the parent-child relationship in the development of adolescents into mentally and physically healthy adults, PPMW offers workshops to parents on how to communicate effectively with their children about sex and sexuality.
To schedule a workshop, please contact PPMW's Education Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How to Talk so Kids Will Listen & Listen so Kids Will Talk, by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- Real Boys, by William Pollack
- Understanding Your Child's Sexual Behavior: What's Natural and Healthy, by Tony Cavanagh, Ph.D
- Parent Effectiveness Training, by Thomas Gordon
- 200 Ways to Raise a Girl's Self Esteem, by Will Glennon
- Changing Bodies, Changing Lives, by Ruth Bell
- The "What's Happening to my Body?" Book for Girls, by Lynda Madaras
- The Period Book, by Karen Gravelle and Jennifer Gravelle
- Raising a Teenager: Parents and the Nurturing of a Responsible Teen, by Jeanne Ellium, Don Ellium
- The Sex Lives of Teenagers: Revealing the Secret World of Adolescent Boys and Girls, by Lynn Donton, M.D.