Planned Parenthood Association of the Mercer Area's health centers in Trenton Unit 2 and Hamilton provide high quality, confidential abortion services.
When considering abortion, Trenton, NJ, patients can receive assistance and information from our center. Planned Parenthood Association of the Mercer Area's health centers in Trenton, NJ, and Hamilton, NJ, provide high quality, confidential abortion services to Mercer County and the greater area of Central NJ.
Planned Parenthood Association of the Mercer Area offers in-clinic abortions from 5 weeks up until 13.6 weeks at our Trenton Unit 2 health center, and the abortion pill from 5 to 9 weeks at our Hamilton and Trenton Unit 2 health centers.
We are now able to provide Moderate Sedation (“Twilight Sleep”) to women who are selecting in-clinic abortions at no additional charge. Moderate sedation reduces pain and anxiety during the procedure and we are proud to offer this additional option to our clients. For more information on moderate sedation, please view our page on how to prepare for your appointment.
We offer all of our abortion procedures and pain management options for the same affordable price.
Our abortion services are:
- Affordable - When making your appointment, please note that limited financial assistance might be available. The following services are included at no additional charge when you choose Planned Parenthood for your abortion care: one cycle of a hormonal birth control method (includes the Pill or the Shot), testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia, and ultrasound.
- Accessible - Most insurances accepted, including New Jersey Medicaid
- Effective - The abortion pill that Planned Parenthood uses is 98% effective
- Time sensitive - Appointments available within a week
- Safe and confidential
- Provided in a respectful and caring atmosphere - We take pride in our compassionate and client-centered care
If you are interested in more information about our abortion services or would like to make an appointment, call us 609-599-4881. We answer our phones Monday through Saturday and have bilingual (English and Spanish) staff available to assist with questions and make appointments. Be sure to ask about our discounts and financial assistance programs when calling. You may also visit our Trenton Unit 2 health center to make your appointment in-person and begin filling out necessary paperwork. Appointments can be made Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 4:30 PM, in person or over the phone.