Thank you for your interest in Planned Parenthood Association of the Mercer Area. Throughout the school year, we get many requests from students who want to include information about or from Planned Parenthood in their research or journalism projects. We have developed a system to help you get the information you need as efficiently as possible.
Please start with the sites and links provided, and then follow the steps outlined below:
For questions about Planned Parenthood services and our organization, visit our national and local websites:
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America (national office):
- Planned Parenthood Association of the Mercer Area:
- Planned Parenthood Action Fund of New Jersey (political organization):
For factual information and/or statistics about sexual health issues:
- New Jersey Adolescent Reproductive Health Facts:
- New Jersey Center for Health Statistics:
- The Guttmacher Institute (wide variety of state and national statistics):
- New Jersey abortion laws, facts, and statistics:
- Sexuality Information & Education Council of the U.S:
- Advocates for Youth:
- Center for Disease Control:
- National Abortion Federation:
- The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy:
After visiting these sites, if you still have questions, please email our educators at firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions must be received in writing, and all responses will be given in writing, to ensure that all students receive and record accurate information.
Please include the following required information when contacting us:
- Your name and contact information
- The name of your school
- Your teacher’s or professor’s name and the name of your class
- A description of your project, including any information that will help us answer your questions, including your deadline
We realize that students are often required to meet with their sources in person. Planned Parenthood Mercer staff tries to accommodate these requests, however we cannot guarantee availability. Students are responsible for scheduling these meetings in advance by using the contact information above.