On this page you will find some of our favorite resources. We encourage you to check out these sites for information before contacting our staff.
Planned Parenthood of Maryland
- Learn about the history of Planned Parenthood of Maryland.
- Visit our publications page to read our annual reports, newsletters, and more.
Reproductive Health and Sexuality Statistics
- The Guttmacher Institute has statistical information and studies on many different sexuality and reproductive health topics, such as teen pregnancy, contraceptive use, and abortion rates.
- Advocates for Youth has a research center that compiles recent reports about sexuality and reproductive health.
- Find details on every type of birth control available from Planned Parenthood Federation of America.
- The Center for Disease Control has up-to-date information on STDs in the United States. They have factual informationabout each STD as well as rates and statistics.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America provides information about each STD and who should get checked for STDs.
- Check out our website for information on Maryland laws related to teen access to abortion and other reproductive health services.
- Sex etc. is a project of Rutgers University featuring articles about sexual health written by teens and for teens.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America provides information on abortion options.
- The National Abortion Federation has up-to-date information about abortion across the country.
- Planned Parenthood Federation of America provides information on parental consent and notification laws by state.