There are many ways to support PPKey – from monetary gifts and bequests in your will, to volunteering and advocating to protect a woman’s right to choose.
DONATE TO HELP CHANGE LIVES
We are deeply grateful for the foresight and dedication of individuals like you, who choose to support PPKey with charitable giving. We gratefully accept your gift through the mail, over the phone or the internet.
Donate securely online:
Please select GIVE TO A SPECIFIC PLANNED PARENTHOOD ORGANIZATION - then use the drop down menu to select Planned Parenthood Keystone.
Call 610.709.6061 to make a contribution with your credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
Make your check payable to PPKey and mail to PO Box 813, Trexlertown, PA 18087
SHOP & DONATE HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
PPKey volunteers operate The Elephant's Trunk, a treasure filled consignment shop in Emmaus, PA. We are currently looking for volunteers. Please call 717.781.2294 or e-mail email@example.com.
Interested in sharing your time and skills? Volunteers are essential to making our organization viable. If you are have a special skill and some extra time, please contact us and we will try to find a suitable volunteer position. Every volunteer is appreciated and every project is important to us. These are potential volunteer opportunities:
- Assist with obtaining financial support, spearheading local fundraising efforts or serving on special event committees
- Serving on our Patient Safety Committee
- Be an ambassador for Planned Parenthood in your community by becoming a member of our Partnership Councils located in Berks County, Bucks County, Capital Region, Central Region, Lehigh Valley, and the Northeast Region
- Tabling with PPKey educators or advocates
- Attending lobbying events with your elected officials
A special note for medical students (MCA, LPN, RN, CRNP, PA, & CNM) wishing to do your medical externship at one of Planned Parenthood Keystone's medical centers:
Due to many demands currently being placed on our medical center employees, we are not accepting students in our medical centers until summer 2015.
Call 717.781.2294 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.