Our medical staff includes board certified OB/GYN physicians providing abortion services and nurse practitioners. Nurse practitioners are registered nurses with advanced training in a specialty area, including women's health and family. Our nurse practitioners collaborate with physicians to provide reproductive health care, perform examinations and diagnose and treat infections.
Health Services include:
- Abortion services
- Bacterial vaginosis (BV) testing/treatment
- Birth control
- Breast cancer screening
- Cervical cancer screening
- Colposcopy and cryotherapy
- Emergency Contraception (also known as the morning-after pill)
- Essure (female sterilization)
- Hepatitis vaccinations
- HIV testing and counseling
- HPV vaccine
- Pap smear and HPV testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Testicular cancer screening
- STD testing and treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection testing and treatment
- Well-woman exams
- Yeast Infection diagnosis and treatment
Abortion services in Kansas are provided by our affiliate organization, Comprehensive Health of Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri.
Your privacy is an important priority at Planned Parenthood. Information discussed with our staff and all medical records are completely confidential, regardless of the patient's age.
You will find that Planned Parenthood of Kansas and Mid-Missouri fees are generally lower than most private physicians' fees.