Planned Parenthood of Illinois' 17 health centers offer comprehensive reproductive health services for women and teens. All services are confidential and affordably priced.
Women's Health Services
- Gynecological exams (including Pap tests and evaluation and management of abnormal Pap tests)
- Clinical breast exams
- Comprehensive birth control services
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Sexually transmitted infection testing and treatment
- HIV testing and counseling
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Ultrasound dating
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- Hepatitis A & B vaccine (TWINRIX)
- Flu vaccine
- Essure non-surgical female permanent sterilization
- Abortion services including in-clinic abortion up to 17 weeks and 6 days and the abortion pill up to 10 weeks*
*Contact Planned Parenthood of Illinois at 866.222.3248 for a list of locations that offer abortion services.
Are you prescribed to birth control pills? Want to eliminate the need to come in to get refills? Sign up for the Forget Me Not: Pills by Mail program!