Planned Parenthood of Illinois is here to provide women, men, and teens with compassionate and confidential reproductive healthcare.
Learn about Planned Parenthood of Illinois' patient services and resources:
- Women's Health Services
- Men's Health Services
- Abortion Services
- Online Appointments & Locations
- Medical Forms
- Payment Options **Including Commercial Insurance**
Request an Appointment
We're Here for You 6 Days a Week
Our call center is open the following days:
Monday–Tuesday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
Wednesday–Thursday: 8 a.m–7:30 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Saturday 7 a.m.–3 p.m.
Our staff in the call center can answer your questions and schedule appointments. If needed, we can transfer your call to staff at your health center. Having a call center means:
- You receive our undivided attention on the phone, from staff who are trained to meet your needs
- You receive more individualized attention at our health centers
- With one phone call you can schedule an appointment at any of our health centers
- You can ask questions and schedule an appointment even on days your health center is closed
Unsure which birth control method is right for you? Or whether you should get tested for an STI? Use My Method and The Check to find out: