Over the next year, Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast will be constructing a new state of the art health facility to meet the growing demand for affordable, high-quality preventive health care.
The new health center will provide women and men in New Orleans with expanded reproductive health services and medically-accurate information in a larger, more comfortable setting.
This new health center will offer the full range of reproductive health services and expanded education programming, in addition to providing lifesaving cancer screenings, contraception, and testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections.
Planned Parenthood Volunteer Voices
Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast Health Center Services In New Orleans 2013
Providing Affordable and Quality Health Care for Women and Men in Our Community
- 6,945 health care visits were provided for women, men, and teens (family planning, HIV and dysplasia visits)
- 1,181 estimated unintended pregnancies were prevented with birth control
- 9,096 tests for sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) were performed
- 976 pap tests performed
- 23 women received care for precancerous cervical conditions
- 1,625 Well woman exams were provided
Make an appointment
Call 1.800.230.PLAN (7526) TODAY!
Stand with Planned Parenthood
Speak out against harassment and hatred in our community. Sign our growing list of individual and community partners who won't stand for intimidation campaigns. Stand with Planned Parenthood because New Orleans needs more health care. Not hate.
This guide is dedicated to the health of our NOLA families and their little ones.