There are many health issues that only affect men.
Routine visits with a healthcare provider can help prevent serious illness. They can also diagnose and treat the common conditions that affect men. Whether you see your health care provider regularly or not, you may have many questions about men's health. Call 1-800-230-PLAN to schedule an appointment at your nearest health center.
Our goal at Planned Parenthood is to give you up-to-date, clear information that helps you better understand your sexual and reproductive health.
Services offered at Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas include:
- checkups for reproductive or sexual health problems
- jock itch exam and treatment
- male infertility screening and referral
- premature ejaculation education, exam, treatment, and referral
- sexually transmitted infection (STI) testing and treatment
- urinary tract infection testing and treatment
- low-cost vasectomy referrals (at some locations)
Learn more about Men's Sexual Health from the Planned Parenthood Federation of America website.