What You Can Expect from a Planned Parenthood Educator
- Presentations that contain medically accurate sexual health information.
- Age and culturally appropriate programs that are designed to fit the specific needs of the school and community.
- The recognition of the following universal values:
- All individuals deserve respect.
- Parents are the primary source for sex education.
- Every family's values are important.
At Planned Parenthood of Delaware, we are always looking for more creative ways to reach out into the community to provide vital health information and assistance.We do this by:
- Tables at community events
- Door-to-door outreach
- Waiting room outreach
- And other community opportunities
If you are interested in having Planned Parenthood of Delaware at your next community event, call our Outreach Coordinator at:302-655-7296, ext. 1036.