The Connection is our sex education, teen pregnancy prevention program in Niagara Falls where youth can spend after-school hours doing homework, relaxing in a safe space or engaging in health and education-focused activities.
1700 Main Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14301
Hours: Monday-Friday, 3-7pm
Summer Hours: Monday-Friday, 12-5pm
Phone: (716) 205-0028
The Connection is a FREE after-school space for teens in Niagara Falls!
- Meals or snacks are served daily
- There are games, contests, computers and printers
- The Connection Coordinator, members of the Teen Peer Program, and Community Trainers lead lively discussions and educational sessions
- We offer cooking classes, book clubs and opportunities for youth to develop their community leadership skills
- Contests, field trips and other activities are chosen and developed by teens attending The Connection