- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Do you want an awesome job experience??
- BE A TEEN VOICES PEER EDUCATOR !!
What is a TEEN VOICES Peer Educator?
- Durham or Orange High School Students, 14-18 years old
- Friendly & Outgoing
- Reliable & Responsible
- Interested in helping others
A Peer Educator. . .
- Completes a 25-hour Planned Parenthood training program
- Learns about social, sexual, and health-related teen issues
- Provides factual information and referrals to friends
- Earns up to $300 !!
How do I become a TEEN VOICES Peer Educator?
- Print an application and mail to:
105 Newsom St. Ste 101
Durham, NC 27704
Fax it to 919-286-2052
Download the application, fill it out, and email it to: email@example.com
- For more information, call 919-818-7760