- Do you want to make a difference in your community?
- Do you want an awesome job experience??
- BE A TEEN VOICES PEER EDUCATOR !!
BART (Becoming a Responsible Teen)An HIV Risk-Reduction Program for Adolescents
B.A.R.T. helps teens clarify their own values about sexual activity; make decisions that will help them avoid becoming infected with HIV, the virus that causes AIDS; and learn skills to put their decisions into action. B.A.R.T also includes additional training classes on, Healthy Relationships, Contraception, Sexually Transmitted Infection prevention, and Sexual Violence.
What is a TEEN VOICES Peer Educator?
- Durham or Orange High School Students, 14-18 years old
- Friendly & Outgoing
- Reliable & Responsible
- Interested in helping others
A Peer Educator. . .
- Completes a 25-hour Planned Parenthood training program
- Learns about social, sexual, and health-related teen issues
- Provides factual information and referrals to friends
- Earns up to $300 !!
How do I become a TEEN VOICES Peer Educator?
- Print an application and mail to:
105 Newsom St. Ste 101
Durham, NC 27704
Fax it to 919-286-2052
Download the application, fill it out, and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more information, call 919-818-7760