Healthy living begins with WIC. Check out WIC’s classes and resources for information on active, wholesome family lifestyles.
Big change to all California WIC agencies today.
Before you had to recertify your child every six months. As of today, you only need to recertify once a year! We know you as parents are very busy, so we hope this makes things easier for you. Please call us at 714.973.2411 if you have any questions.
The new WIC foods are HERE!
May 1 – November 30:
Make fruits and vegetables fun for your family and get them eating right. Visit your local WIC-approved Farmers’ Market from May 1 – November 30. Sign up for the WIC Farmers’ Market and receive vouchers of up to $20 per year to use at local Farmers’ Markets where you can talk to the farmers and growers as well as sample fresh fruits, vegetables and herbs.
August: National Breastfeeding Month
Empowering women to commit to breastfeeding with information and resources.
Breastfeeding WIC Services
- Breastfeeding classes
- Certified Lactation Educators
- Breastfeeding Incentives:
- Manual Breast Pump
- Breast Pads
- And more…
- Loans for Electrical Breast Pumps
- Free Pump N Style Electrical Breast Pump:
- For moms who plan to exclusively breastfeeding for the 1st year and beyond
- For working and back to school mothers
- Breastfeeding Hot Line: 866.482.9573
More resources about the Women, Infants and Children (WIC) Program: