Visit Planned Parenthood's Info for Teens to answer all your questions about sexual and reproductive health!
Follow the comic strip about teens Christy, Diana, John, and friends – how they make sexual and reproductive choices in 6 episodes. Interact with the story: Comment, vote, take a quiz, and more!
Teen Nights at PPNYC's Health Centers:
Specially for teens at PPNYC's Manhattan, Bronx, and Brooklyn health centers! Interactive workshops by PPNYC's peer educators, the Teen Advocates, and opportunities for teens to receive clinical services at low to no cost. Teen Nights occur about once a month. For more information, contact PPNYC's Teen Advocate Program Coordinator at (212) 274-7263.
This section of PPNYC's website has lots of features especially for teens. Here, teens can:
- view PPNYC's YouTube videos, including those made by teens
- download Taking Care of You: A Teen Guide to Sexual and Reproductive Health Care (preview it below), as well as other useful publications
- get tips for communicating with parents about sex
- find out about PPNYC's programs for teens to join
- discover fun ways to get involved with PPNYC, including Facebook, Twitter, games, and quizzes
- learn about teens' rights to health services and confidentiality