We welcome and appreciate all support!
This spring, we held many fund and friend raising events throughout our affiliate:
Chili Nights - Hot Topics - was held March 20 - and raised $10,000 benefitting Fund For Choice - Harrisburg PA
We thank all of our sponsors and everyone who attended our Breakfast with Sandra Fluke in Lancaster and Cocktails with Sandra Fluke in Allentown on Friday May 10.
Ms. Fluke is a wonderful advocate for reproductive justice. If you couldn't attend, read & watch The Lancaster Intelligencer's coverage.
And we thank all of our sponsors and everyone who attended Sing Out Loud And Proud - An evening with Sam Harris. Proceeds benefit The Rainbow Room, THE SPECTRUM (our LGBTQA youth groups), & Girlfriends Club on Saturday, May 11 in New Hope, PA.
Coming this Saturday to Harrisburg! HighMark - Walk for Health Communities - May May 18 in Harrisburg (HACC) and June 15 in Bethlehem (SteelStacks).
Read more details to your left or contact us at 610.709.6061 or e-mail email@example.com for additional information.
Coming this fall:
Blue Moon Auction, September 28, 2013 - Doylestown, PA
Jazz Night, November 9, 2013 - York, PA
The generosity of friends of Planned Parenthood is essential to the realization of our mission. We rely on, and are deeply grateful for, the foresight and dedication of individuals like you, who choose to support Planned Parenthood with charitable giving. PPNMPBC will gratefully accept your gift through the mail, over the phone or the internet.
- Credit Card: Call 1-800-935-0689 option #2 to make a contribution with your credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover
- Check: Make your check payable to Planned Parenthood of Northeast, Mid-Penn & Bucks County (PPNMPBC) and mail to: Lehigh Valley Regional Office, PO Box 813, Trexlertown, PA 18087
Planned Parenthood is dedicated to protecting and advancing access to reproductive healthcare through grassroots advocacy, legislative action, and activism programs.
The very foundation of protecting reproductive rights is built from the ground up. Using aggressive and strategic grassroots efforts, we indentify, educate and mobilize activists and supporters to create change, influence policy, and garner public support for reproductive health care.
To create a stronger and more strategic movement, all local Planned Parenthood affiliates in Pennsylvania have joined together to form Planned Parenthood Pennsylvania Advocates. Learn more at plannedparenthoodpa.org
Interested in sharing your time and skills?
Planned Parenthood is nothing without the people behind it. Volunteers are essential to making our organization viable. If you are have a special skill or some extra time, please contact us and we will try to find a job that's suitable. Every volunteer is appreciated and every project is important to us. These are potential volunteer opportunities:
- Assist with obtaining financial support and spearheading local fundraising efforts.
- Be an ambassador for Planned Parenthood in your community.
- Bring local issues and needs to the attention of Planned Parenthood.
- Serve as a volunteer in the medical center, administration or with education projects.
- Provide clerical and data entry services to an administrative center.
- Support advocacy efforts such as meeting with legislators and writing letters to the editor.