Planned Parenthood's Education Department provides comprehensive, medically accurate and age-appropriate community health education.
To ensure that the community has the most up-to-date information, our highly trained educators provide programs on a wide variety of topics related to sexuality and reproductive health. We work with schools, colleges, treatment facilities, community organizations, faith based organizations and more throughout our service area to deliver high quality and high impact education. Our programs are interactive and customized to meet the needs of each audience. Educators are also available to provide professional development trainings on a wide variety of topics for staff at schools, community organizations, businesses and more.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 481-0481 option #5 to schedule a presentation.
Program Topics Include:
- Abstinence and Refusal Skills
- Adolescent Development
- Body Image
- Consent and Communication
- Communicating with Your Children about Sexuality
- Contraception and Pregnancy Prevention
- Gender roles and Sexism
- Healthy and Unhealthy Relationships
- Human Sexuality
- Older Adult Sexuality
- Pregnancy and Birth
- Pregnancy Options
- Puberty and Growing Up
- Reproductive Anatomy
- Reproductive Health and Wellness
- Safer Sex
- Sexual Decision Making
- Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Queer/Questioning Issues
- Sexuality and the Media
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
If there is a topic that you are interested in, but do not see listed above, please contact us. Our Education Department is here to help you!