The Planned Parenthood of North Florida (PPNF) Education Department provides education on a range of sexual health topics in a variety of educational and community settings.
We reach out to the community to provide medically accurate, fact-based sexual health information about sexual development, healthy relationships, methods of birth control including abstinence, and the importance of accessing and managing good healthcare. By providing this comprehensive, medically accurate information, we support responsible decision-making around sexuality.
In addition to providing direct education, PPNF offers training programs which seek to empower parents, teachers and other professionals to increase conversation about sex and sexuality with the youth they care about.
Educational services for all audiences incorporate up-to-date statistics and health information, and employ interactive teaching strategies. PPNF educators provide classes, workshops, tables of information at health fairs and special events.
• Advocating comprehensive school sex education
• Advocating reproductive rights
• Contraception/family planning
• Delaying intercourse
• Healthy relationships
• Male responsibility
• Media literacy
• Parent-child communication
• Planned Parenthood
• Pregnancy and birth
• Pregnancy options
• Sexually Transmitted Infections
Types of Organizations We Work With
• Elementary, Middle and High Schools
• College Campuses – Classroom, Dorms, Clubs, Special Events
• Social Service Agencies
• Faith Communities and Cultural Groups
• Businesses and Service Industry Sites
• Parents, Teachers, Counselors, Nurses and Other Helping Professionals
For more information, call (352) 376-9000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.