How Does Your Gift Make A Difference?
- $50 enables 6 people to receive free HIV testing and helps prevent the spread of HIV/AIDS
- $100 covers educational materials about effective methods of birth control methods for college students
- $150 provides an initial visit for one of our prenatal moms, including a sonogram and one-on-one counseling
- $200 teaches 25 young men about self-exams to detect testicular cancer
- $250 provides a comprehensive gynecological exam, counseling, and birth control pills for a young woman without health insurance
- $500 covers PPNC’s average cost of an abortion for a woman who cannot afford one
Choose "Planned Parenthood of Nassau County" from the Organization drop-down menu to make sure your dollars benefit people here in Nassau County. Click here to donate now!
Donate by Mail
Download a donation form today. Please mail your completed form and donation to:
Planned Parenthood of Nassau County
Attn: Development Department
540 Fulton Avenue
Hempstead, NY 11550
Donate by Phone
Call the Development Office at 516-750-2660 to donate by phone or for more information about your giving options.
Our tribute fund provides people with the opportunity to remember or honor another person while helping others in our community. A tribute gift can be given to celebrate birthdays, graduations, weddings or anniversaries, to honor someone, or to remember loved ones who have passed away.
To make a tribute gift, click here (choose "Planned Parenthood of Nassau County" from the Organization drop-down box to make sure your dollars benefit people here in Nassau County), download and fill out a donation form, or call 516-750-2660.