- 1st trimester abortion (surgical & medication)
- Adoption referrals
- Birth control
- Breast cancer screenings
- Cervical cancer detection & treatment, colposcopy & LEEP procedures
- Emergency Contraception (EC)
- Gynecological exams, Pap smears, pelvic exams
- HIV testing & counseling
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- Pregnancy testing & options counseling
- Prenatal care
- Sexually transmitted infection testing & treatment for women and men
- Testicular cancer screenings
We welcome patients of all races, ethnicities and income levels. Many of our staff speak Spanish, and a translation service is available for other languages.
Our services are available for women and men. PPNC is a safe space and welcomes people of all sexual orientations.
We offer a sliding fee scale, which means you pay only what you can afford based on income. Click here for more information about fees & payment options.
According to New York State law, if you are under the age of 18 and you understand the risks and benefits of birth control, you do not need your parents' permission to receive reproductive health care. All of our services are confidential, which means that our staff will not tell your parents or guardians anything about the services you receive at PPNC.
Even though you don’t have to ask your parents, it’s a good idea to talk with them or another adult you trust about the medical care you need. We want you to be safe! If you have any questions about confidentiality, please ask us when you make your appointment.