Free. Convenient. Confidential.
Plan First is a new program that gives you more freedom to take care of yourself:
- Free birth control
- Free Pap tests and breast exams
- Free emergency contraception
- Free STD/HIV testing and counseling
- All Plan First services and referrals available at your local Planned Parenthood
Who qualifies for Plan First?
Female patients aged 19-44 who aren't pregnant, have little or no insurance, are Montana residents, and meet income guidelines may qualify.
When can I start?
The Plan First program has limited enrollment, so call today! The first 800 participants successfully enrolled at a Planned Parenthood Health Center will receive a special gift!
How can I enroll in Plan First?Call to schedule an enrollment appointment or visit your local Planned Parenthood Health Center for a walk-in enrollment appointment. Be sure to bring with you:
- income verification (pay stubs)
- driver's license or government-issued photo ID AND birth certificate or Tribal Certificate, OR passport
- Social Security card
Click here for the Plan First Application. You should complete and print the application to bring to your local Health Center.
Planned Parenthood staff are here to help you complete the easy enrollment process!
Call or e-mail to enroll now!
- Billings: (406)869-5045
- Helena: (406)457-2469
- Great Falls: (406)452-0355
- Missoula: (406)830-3486
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org