Educate. Advocate. Serve.
Are you in 10th-12th grade and living in Duluth, Rochester, or the Twin Cities? Do you want to make a real difference?
Join Teen Council!
First, you get:
- comprehensive sex education in a group of your peers (who will soon become great friends!)
- an opportunity to voice your questions, opinions, and beliefs
- help with presentation skills
Then, you travel to local schools and community groups to provide:
- peer education
- information about events like World AIDS Day
- advocacy for reproductive health and freedom
What kind of commitment will I need to make?
You can participate from one to three years. Your commitment includes:
- weekly two-to-three hour meetings during the entire school year
- a three-day, two-night kick-off retreat in the fall
- approximately five to ten hours a month giving presentations or engaging in other community service throughout the year
Download, complete, and mail in your application now. (Parental permission is required.)
Email us to find out more, or call 612.821.6198
Find us on Facebook: