Check out the article in September's Minnesota Women's Press where the Tablemat is featured!
Download a Tablemat (English or Spanish) you can print at home.
Purchase laminated, bilingual 12" x 18" Tablemats to use over and over - as low as $2.35 each. (English on one side, Spanish on the other.) Get some for family and friends, or buy lots for your organization.
Planned Parenthood’s Let’s Talk Tablemat is a tool to help get mealtime conversations started. It is:
- Fun and interactive – It gets your family talking!
- For all ages – Pre-schoolers to teenagers to parents to grandparents.
- For all families – It helps you talk about your own family’s values.
- Bilingual – It’s a great tool for reading and learning both English and Spanish.
- Based on research – Regularly shared family meals are an important contributor to the health and well-being of children as they grow.
- Can be used over and over – Conversations will be different day-to-day and year-to-year.
Want to do more? We offer mother-son and mother-daughter retreats that focus on puberty, as well as PASE (Parents Are Sexuality Educators) Forums for groups of parents. Go Beyond the Tablemat!