Since 1928, Planned Parenthood Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota has supported women and men of all ages in making responsible choices and planning their futures. We are the leading provider of and advocate for outstanding reproductive health care and education. Across the region, we serve more than 63,000 patients annually at our 20 clinics.
Planned Parenthood’s role as the premier provider of reproductive and sexual health care services and education is rooted in our unwavering passion to fulfill our mission of Affirming the human right to reproductive health and freedom. By working together to uphold our mission, vision and values, and by honoring our commitments to ouremployee customers/patients and one another, our employees make Planned Parenthood not only an exceptional place to work, but secure our position as the most-trusted provider of and advocate for reproductive and sexual health care services and information throughout our region.
Our colleagues are guided by employee standards including a commitment to assume the best from each other, ensure a safe environment by communicating respectfully with others, and focusing on solutions and working together to solve problems. We treat each patient and customer as a unique individual, communicating in a way that is relevant to their needs and striving to exceed their expectations consistently.
At Planned Parenthood, we are committed to creating a work environment with opportunities for all employees to:
- Contribute to a vibrant and successful organization focused on our patients and customers
- Be embraced and valued for our unique differences and perspectives
- Continually be challenged to learn and grow as a person and professional
- Be recognized and rewarded for exceptional performance
- Be involved in continuous improvement focused on our work environment, service, business processes, and technology
We invite you to join the Planned Parenthood team and in the meaningful work we do every day.