Caring. Confidential. Affordable.
Planned Parenthood is the largest provider of reproductive health care in our region. We serve nearly 64,000 people each year at 20 health centers across Minnesota and South Dakota.
We offer a wide range of health care services, including:
- Annual exams
- Birth control services
- Birth control without an exam
- Emergency contraception
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- HIV testing, counseling, and referral
- Pregnancy testing and options counseling
- Vaccines to prevent HPV and Hepatitis B
- Advanced gynecological care, including colposcopy and LEEP
- Abortion care
If you have questions, or would like to make an appointment, please call 1.800.230.PLAN (1.800.230.7526) to find the nearest Planned Parenthood health center. You can also request an appointment online.