Partnering to Provide Services for Women Considering Adoption
Planned Parenthood has always provided honest, accurate information to women and families about pregnancy options. All of our clinics provide neutral, factual information on parenthood, adoption, and abortion with respect to each patient’s wishes.
One of the options available for women facing an unintended pregnancy is adoption. Planned Parenthood is pleased to partner with Adoption Minnesota to offer free and confidential services for patients who wish to consider an adoption plan. Adoption Minnesota counselors are available 24/7 to answer your questions about adoption. They can meet with you over the phone, at one of our Planned Parenthood clinics, or at another location that’s convenient for you.
Services Offered Include:
- No-cost counseling to help determine whether adoption is right for you;
- Help in choosing an adoptive family;
- Assistance with medical and living expenses during the pregnancy;
- Arrangements for continuing information about your child after the adoption;
- Ongoing counseling and support throughout the adoption process as well as after the birth, for as long as necessary.
Want to learn more? Contact Adoption Minnesota at:
- Twin Cities Area: 612.333.0489
- Greater Minnesota: 1.800.444.3443
- Outside of Minnesota: 1.888.333.2275
To reach your nearest Planned Parenthood clinic, call 1.800.230.PLAN or check out our health center locator .