We are actively looking for to fill the following position. Please send resumes to email@example.com or fax resume to 609-989-1546. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Title: RN – Recovery Room
Per diem, Thursdays or Fridays 9am-5pm
Key Job Responsibilities:
1. Supervises recovery room area.
2. Sets up recovery room prior to session and cleans up at the end of the session.
3. Counts medications and other controlled items at beginning and end of session and records same.
4. Checks all recovery room equipment and emergency supplies, prior to session, to assure they are available and in working order.
5. Prepares medication and instruction kits for each patient, prior to each session.
6. Records patient data in abortion services log, including but not limited to patient’s name, patient number, information about the procedure, appropriate times, surgeon performing procedure, medications and complications.
7. Monitors and records patient’s vital signs and vaginal bleeding
Registered Nurse, licensed in the State of New Jersey. Current ACLS - CPR Certification required. Possesses at least 2-3 years experience in recovery room, labor and delivery and/or critical care preferred, preferably in inpatient setting or outpatient surgical care center. Excellent skills in IV placement required. Commitment to the efficient and customer-oriented provision of services.