¿No tiene seguro medico? Use la calculadora para averiguar los costos.
Got Insurance or Medicaid? Click for a list of participating insurers.
- You must show a valid photo ID at the time of your visit to use insurance.
- Insurance coverage varies, we recommend you call your insurance company and ask if the services you are having are covered.
- Charges not covered by your insurance company are your responsibility.
No Insurance? No Problem.
- We have reasonable visit costs. Use the Cost Calculator to estimate.
- We have reduced fees for people with low household incomes.*
- We can help you sign up for Maryland Family Planning Coverage. Click here for more information.
To be considered for a reduced fee, bring to your visit one of the following so we can determine your household income (combined income of all family members living in your home):
- Two current pay stubs (last 30 days) from each employed household member, or
- Recent W-2 or 1090 for each employed household member, or
- One bank statement (checking and savings) showing 30 days of activity, or
- Note on business letterhead showing pay per amount of time worked, or
- If unemployed: unemployment letter stating amount of benefits, or
- Middle/High School Students: school identification or current class schedule, or
- College students receiving financial aid award greater than tuition costs may bring the financial aid award letter showing balance/amount of support.
Methods of Payment
Our health centers accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. To use a check or credit card you must show a valid photo ID. Note: checks are not accepted for abortion services.
* For Abortion Services
- The fee for an abortion is $375 - $450 depending on gestational age of pregnancy and the woman’s blood type (women with a negative blood type require a RhoGAM shot).
- The June Coleman Abortion Loan Fund can provide up to half the cost of the abortion as a loan. The fund is available to women with demonstrated financial need. All recipients must sign a repayment note. This fund is available to residents of Maryland, excluding women residing in Prince George's and Montgomery Counties (women in these counties can refer to the DC Abortion Fund – http://www.dcabortionfund.org/ – for more information). Please call our toll-free Abortion line for more information (1-866-936-7776).
Donations from clients are welcome and appreciated at the time of your visit. Your donations help us provide healthcare to women, men and teens who cannot afford to pay for all or part of their care. To make a secure donation online, click here.