PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT OUR TRAININGS:
· Please arrive 30 minutes before the training to sign-in, complete the pre-test and enjoy breakfast.
· All trainings begin at 8:30am with breakfast at 8:00am, unless otherwise specified.
· All trainings will start on-time. Participants who arrive late will be admitted at the discretion of the trainer.
· A 10% discount is available for:
- Students with a valid student ID
- Individuals registering and paying for 2 or more trainings at the same time
- Three or more individuals from one workplace registering for the same training
· Registrations MUST be received at least 72 hours before each training.
· Payment MUST be received in advance of each training.
· Fees include all materials (unless otherwise stated), continental breakfast, lunch (for full-day trainings ONLY), social work CEUs and a certificate of completion. Participants must stay for the entire training in order to receive their certificates.
· Refunds will not be given to individuals who are not admitted due to lateness, or who choose not to stay for any portion of a training.
· Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are available for social workers through Baltimore City Community College. Please mark on your registration form if you plan to apply for these credits.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
You may cancel your registration up to 5 business days before the selected training by calling 410.576.2169. Your fee will be refunded minus a $15 administrative charge. After that time, if you need to cancel, you may send a substitute from your agency or transfer your registration to another PPM training of your choice by calling 410.576.2169 up to 2 days before the training. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO PARTICIPANTS WHO DO NOT ATTEND (WITHOUT PRIOR CANCELLATION), WHO ARE NOT ADMITTED DUE TO LATENESS OR WHO DO NOT STAY FOR THE ENTIRE TRAINING. Any individual who submits a registration form without payment and does not attend the training (without prior cancellation) will be charged the full registration fee. If, for any reason, PPM needs to cancel the training or program, we will make every effort to contact individuals as far in advance as possible. If we are unable to reschedule the training within the same fiscal year, the full registration fee will be refunded to the registrant.