Planned Parenthood of Maryland provides the highest quality reproductive health and sexuality training for professionals throughout the state of Maryland.
Information is crucial for making healthy, responsible decisions. It is essential that professionals have the most updated information and effective strategies to reach the people they serve whether they are patients, clients, program participants, families, or professionals.
The Planned Parenthood of Maryland Training Institute provides the highest quality reproductive health and sexuality trainings for professionals in Maryland. Our trainings are fun and affordable, plus we offer CEUs for social workers.
- For more information about The 2013-2014 Training Institute, click here! Fill out a registration form here.
- The Training Institute: Frequently Asked Questions
- Request a training exclusively for your organization!
Planned Parenthood can provide professional development and staff trainings for your organization. Most of the trainings can be conducted at your site. Some topics include:
- Reproductive Anatomy and Physiology
- Healthy Relationships
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity
- Counseling Skills
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- Communicating About Sexuality Issues
- Pregnancy Options Counseling
For a complete list of training descriptions and fees, click here.
"The trainer was great! She kept her presentation focused, interactive, and allowed participants to grow through hands-on learning."
Jennifer Gauthier, Social Worker
Department of Juvenile Services
Click here to see who else we've trained, and what they had to say!
If you don't see the topic you are interested in, call 410.576.2169 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to be added to our email list? Send us an email at:
Planned Parenthood will ensure that sexuality is understood as an essential, lifelong aspect of being human and that it is celebrated with respect, openness and mutuality.