For more than 40 years, Planned Parenthood of Maryland has been providing education and training programs for schools, community organizations and faith-based institutions. Planned Parenthood believes that sexuality is a natural, healthy, lifelong part of being human. Our goal is to conduct programs that empower people to develop a broader understanding of human sexuality and make healthy, responsible decisions for a lifetime.
- Professional development/ training for professionals
- Traveling educators to school classrooms & community groups
- One-on-one sexuality education for people with intellectual disabilities
Our education programs serve: youth and adults, including professionals and parents. We offer traveling educators, reasonable fees and flexible scheduling. Our programs are medically-accurate, comprehensive, developmentally appropriate and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of your organization.
Other services we provide include:
- Programs & services just for teens!
- Rental or Purchase of Contraception Kits, Videos & Books
- Representation at community festivals, health fairs & events
- Information for parents