Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood League of Massachusetts as your health care provider.
To ensure the best experience possible we have provided a list of instructions to help you prepare for your visit.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions or your appointment please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-800-258-4448, option 2, Monday-Friday from 8:00am-6:00pm and Saturday from 8:00am-2:00pm.
- Boston: Metered street parking is located around the health center; please bring quarters.
- Worcester: Parking is located in the lot behind our building which is accessed from Dewey Street.
- Springfield: Free parking is available in the parking lot that surrounds the building.
Preparing For Your Appointment
- To prepare for a medical abortion, review the Special Instructions for a Medical Abortion Appointment
- To prepare for a surgical abortion, review the Special Instructions for a Surgical Abortion Appointment
Your Safety and Privacy
Please be aware that you may encounter protestors when you arrive at our facility. Rest assured that they can not come within 35 feet of the front door and are prohibited from crossing the yellow line indicating the boundary. Please do your best to ignore them and come inside where you will be greeted by our guard. If you have any problems with the protesters please inform our security guard immediately. For your safety, once inside the facility our security guard will ask you to remove any metal objects from your pockets and ask you to place your items next to the metal detector. You will walk through the metal detector. Please be aware all of your items will be subject to search. The same policy applies for your escort.