What is the ABC Plan?
ABC stands for the Annual Birth Control Plan. It’s an easy and affordable way to get your birth control pills at a discounted rate, sent directly to you for an entire year – before you run out. Click here for more Frequently Asked Questions.
Why should I sign up?
The ABC Plan is simple, convenient and saves you time and money.
- Each cycle of birth control is only $24 - that's a 20% discount!
- No last minute calls for refills
- No last minute trips to the pharmacy and waiting in long lines
- Shipping is FREE!
Your birth control pills are most effective when taken regularly, without skipping days. With the ABC Plan, your pills are delivered promptly to your door, helping you stay on schedule and be protected against unintended pregnancy. The ABC Plan understands you and your sexual health needs!
Who can sign up?
All Planned Parenthood patients who have an active prescription for birth control pills and can pay monthly with a credit card.
How do I pay?
Credit or debit card – MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. Make sure to bring the card to your appointment when you sign up!
How do I sign up for the ABC Plan?
What else do I need to know?
- You will leave Planned Parenthood with your first three months of pills in hand. The rest will be mailed to you three packs at a time in plain packaging.
- At the end of the year, we will remind you to come for another visit and e-enroll.
- If you move or need your pills mailed to another address, call us and we will work wit you to make sure you stay on track.
- If you need to change your prescription to another pill, please contact us and we will ensure you ar getting the pill that meets your needs.
- Frequently Asked Questions are answered here.