We welcome and appreciate all support!
HOW CAN YOU DONATE TO HELP CHANGE LIVES?
The generosity of friends of Planned Parenthood is essential to the realization of our mission. We rely on, and are deeply grateful for, the foresight and dedication of individuals like you, who choose to support Planned Parenthood with charitable giving. PPKey will gratefully accept your gift through the mail, over the phone or the internet.
- Credit Card: Call 610.709.6061 to make a contribution with your credit card. We accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- Check: Make your check payable to PPKey and mail to PO Box 813, Trexlertown, PA 18087
Planned Parenthood is dedicated to protecting and advancing access to reproductive healthcare through grassroots advocacy, legislative action, and activism programs.
The very foundation of protecting reproductive rights is built from the ground up. Using aggressive and strategic grassroots efforts, we indentify, educate and mobilize activists and supporters to create change, influence policy, and garner public support for reproductive health care.
To create a stronger and more strategic movement, all local Planned Parenthood affiliates in Pennsylvania have joined together to form Planned Parenthood Pennsylvania Advocates. Learn more at plannedparenthoodpa.org
Interested in sharing your time and skills?
Planned Parenthood is nothing without the people behind it. Volunteers are essential to making our organization viable. If you are have a special skill and some extra time, please contact us and we will try to find a job that's suitable. Every volunteer is appreciated and every project is important to us. These are potential volunteer opportunities:
- Assist with obtaining financial support and spearheading local fundraising efforts.
- Be an ambassador for Planned Parenthood in your community by becoming a member of our Partnership Councils located in Bucks County, Lehigh Valley/Northeast Region, Capitol Region, Berks County, Lancaster and Central Region.
- Serve as a volunteer in the medical center, administration or with education projects.
- Support advocacy efforts such as meeting with legislators and writing letters to the editor.
A special note for medical students (MCA, LPN, RN, CRNP, PA, & CNM) wishing to do your medica externship at one of Planned Parenthood Keystone's medical centers:
We have a very limited capacity for handling medical externs. At this time, we are only able to accept CRNP, PA, & CNM students. Externship slots fill very quickly (six months to a year in advance). Please call 717.781.2294 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.