The mission of Planned Parenthood of Kentucky is to promote and ensure an environment in which women, men and teens from all backgrounds are able to access confidential, affordable, quality reproductive health care; and to educate and support individuals so they are able to make informed decisions about their sexual well being.
- We believe that information about all aspects of reproductive health enables women, men and teens to make educated decisions consistent with their own personal beliefs.
- We believe that providing reproductive health services in environments that respect individual differences and protect privacy empowers women, men and teens to become active participants in their overall reproductive decision-making and health care.
- We believe that those whom we serve, employ and seek support from should reflect the socio-economic, religious, ethnic, gender, sexual orientation, and racial diversity of our service territory.
- We believe all aspects of our organization should be infused with the highest level of quality that is respectful of the dignity of all persons and the efforts of every employee, volunteer, board member, and supporter.
- We believe in advocating for public policies that ensure a broad range of family planning options are available, respected and supported by the public as well as private and public institutions.
Planned Parenthood of Kentucky envisions a community of individuals from all backgrounds who are respected as moral decision makers and therefore have the right to sexual reproductive self-determination. Our goal is simple - to provide access to affordable, quality, medically accurate sexual and reproductive health services and programs for every Kentuckian who needs them.