Donate to Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic and receive the life-inspiring song Life You Choose.
The mission of Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic is to empower individuals to determine their own sexual health and reproductive futures. Women and men of all ages, incomes, and circumstances depend on PPHP’s 12 health centers for high quality, confidential, and affordable health care. PPHP is the only source of reproductive health care for many women. PPHP is a forceful legislative advocate for reproductive freedom and an award-winning, innovative educator.
- Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic has been in your local community for 77 years.
- With 12 health centers across four counties, we provide nearly 36,000 women, men, and teens with compassionate care and the highest quality medical services.
- 90% of our services are for preventive care.
- PPHP conducts over 1,500 education and training sessions for nearly 32,000 teens, professionals, students, and parents each year.
- PPHP performs nearly 52,000 tests for sexually transmitted diseases a year.
- 1 in 4 women in the United States has visited a Planned Parenthood health center at least once.
This song “Life you Choose,” donated by Singer/Songwriter Elliot Astur*, conveys the hope and promise PPHP provides our patients and students. This song inspires those who seek to change their lives for the better. By donating and downloading this song you directly support PPHP and your community. Every dollar helps to provide affordable services to those in need.
*Learn more about Elliot at http://www.elliotastur.com