Planned Parenthood of the Heartland's (PPHeartland) educational and training programs focus on adolescent pregnancy prevention and on healthy sexuality throughout life. Educators can provide a one-time presentation for your group on a variety of sexuality related issues. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Human Development: Anatomy, puberty, reproduction, menopause, body image, gender identity and sexual orientation.
- Relationships: Families, love, dating, parenting, relationship evaluation.
- Personal Skills: Values, decision making, communication, refusals.
- Sexual Behavior: Human sexual response, abstinence, masturbation and safer sex.
- Sexual Health: Contraception, pregnancy, adoption, abortion, prevention of sexually transmitted infections and HIV/AIDS, cancer screening.
- Society and Culture: Gender roles, diversity, sexuality and the media, sexuality and the law.
- Planned Parenthood: History, reproductive rights and patient services.
To schedule a program call 1.800.874.2025 or email.