Men's Sexual Health
Health is an important concern for all men.
There are many health issues that only affect men. This section focuses on men's sexual health issues.
There is much we can do to protect our health. Routine visits with a health care provider can help prevent serious illness. They can also diagnose and treat the common conditions that affect men. Whether you see your health care provider regularly, or if you have not yet made your first appointment, you may have many questions about menís health.
Our goal at Planned Parenthood is to give you up-to-date, clear information that helps you better understand your sexual and reproductive health. We hope these pages give you the facts and tools you need to protect your health and to protect the health of men you care about.
Menís Sexual Health Services at Planned Parenthood
Services offered at Planned Parenthood health centers vary by location. Some of the services include
- checkups for reproductive or sexual health problems
- colon, prostate, and testicular cancer screenings
- condoms and vasectomy
- erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation services, including education, exams, treatment, and referral
- general health care and routine physical exams
- jock itch exam and treatment
- male infertility screening and referral
- STD testing and treatment
- urinary tract infections testing and treatment
Use our health center locator to find the nearest Planned Parenthood health center that offers the services you need.
Planned Parenthood works to make health care accessible and affordable. Some health centers are able to charge according to income. Most accept health insurance. If you qualify, Medicaid or other state programs may lower your health care costs.
Call your local Planned Parenthood to get specific information about costs.