Our supporters make everything we do at Planned Parenthood possible. It is only with the generosity and vision of people like you that Planned Parenthood Health Systems can fight forward to provide family planning and reproductive health care to low income women, men and teens, responsible sexuality education that makes a real difference in young people’s lives, and advocacy efforts to protect reproductive rights.
Thank you for helping to ensure the knowledge, opportunity, and freedom to make every child a wanted child and every family a healthy family. On behalf of our patients and staff, thank you for your support.
Walter W. Klausmeier
Make a gift today in a way that fits your needs:
- Give Online - To make sure your gift benefits Planned Parenthood in your community, click on the Organization drop down menu, locate your state's affiliate(s) in the listing, and select Planned Parenthood Health Systems.
- Support a PPHS Event in you community.
- Give by Phone or Mail
- Make a Monthly Gift
- Give a Gift of Stock
- Planned Giving
- Give an Honorary or Memorial Gift
- Employer Matching Gift
- Opportunities for Giving
Your support will make a difference. Each gift to Planned Parenthood Health Systems directly increases our capacity to help women, men and teens avoid unintended pregnancies, get testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections, and plan for healthy pregnancies.
Did You Know?
Planned Parenthood Health Systems…
- Provides a safe, compassionate and affordable place for annual exams, cancer screenings, and birth control
- Served 26,000 women, men and teens last year, most of whom did not have health insurance
- Provides Emergency Contraception to thousands of women and teens, reducing the need for abortion
- Educates teenagers and parents about responsible sexuality through community programs
- Protects access to reproductive health care through our email Action Network that includes tens of thousands of active members
- Mobilizes a new generation to advocate for reproductive freedome through Voices for Choices (VOX) student groups on college campuses
All contributions to Planned Parenthood Health Systems are tax-deductible. Planned Parenthood Health Systems is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We do not sell or exchange our donors' names