409 East Unaka Avenue
Johnson City, TN 37601
Operated by: Planned Parenthood of Middle & East Tennessee, Inc.
Get Directions From:
Hours of Operation
English; Interpretation by telephone available for other languages.
Health Center Services and Information
All services at this health center are available on a walk-in basis. Scheduled appointments are also available.
If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Birth control refill pick ups are available Wednesdays 9:30a-3:00p
We do not provide childcare services. We request that you please make childcare arrangements.
Only infants and toddlers in a car seat or stroller are allowed into the exam room. We request that you please make arrangements for childcare for any other children.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- major credit/debit cards
Payment is expected at time of service.
Donations are welcome at the time of your visit to help support our mission and continue the important work we do.
©2013 Planned Parenthood of Middle & East Tennessee, Inc.
- De referencia para abortos
- Atención de salud general
- Pruebas del VIH
- Servicios para la comunidad Lesbiana, Gay, Bisexual y Transgénero
- Servicios de salud para hombres
- Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del día después)
- Servicios y pruebas del embarazo
- Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual
- Servicios de salud para mujeres