Get Directions From:
Hours of Operation
We have a limited number of same day appointments for family planning that are available on a wlk-in basis at this health center on: Mon 8-2 / Thurs 2-7 / Fri 11-2
INSURANCE: We accept most insurance including TRICARE. (Tricare Prime requires a referral from your primary care provider.)
Watch our video for a VIRTUAL FIRST VISIT!
We've changed our hours to better serve you! We're open earlier and closing later.
English; Spanish; Interpretation by telephone available for other languages.
Health Center Services and Information
Birth control consultation and supplies, gynecological exams, emergency contraception, pregnancy testing, testing and treatment for STDs, and rapid HIV testing.
All other services require an appointment.
If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Birth control refill pick ups are available M 8-3 / T 10:30-5 / TH 2-8 / F 11-3 / S 10:30-3
At this health center you can come in for appointments that do not require a medical exam. For example, birth control education and supplies; emergency contraception (morning after pill); pregnancy testing and counseling; STD testing; testing and treatment for urinary tract infections
We do not provide childcare services. We request that you please make childcare arrangements.
Only infants and toddlers in a car seat or stroller are allowed into the exam room. We request that you please make arrangements for childcare for any other children.
Please arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to check in and complete paperwork.
Medicaid does not cover abortion services unless the life of the mother is in danger or cases of rape or incest. With the exception of Medicaid for Pregnant Women and Medicaid when Medicare or Aetna is primary, Medicaid is accepted.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- major credit/debit cards
- money orders
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Coventry Plans (including First Health Network and Wellpath), MedCost, Medicaid(excluding Medicaid for Pregnant Women or Medicaid with Medicare as primary), Tricare, and United Healthcare.
Payment is expected at time of service.
If you plan to pay for your visit with a credit card that is not your own, you must bring a letter from the cardholder with you.
At your visit, you can apply for the Medicaid Family Planning Waiver. This program, which is based on your income, can cover some of the cost of your family planning services. For more information on the program and qualifications, go here or ask when you call to make an appointment.
** Discounts are available for teens. Those under 18 receive 50% off all services and supplies, except for Implanon, IUD, the HPV vaccine, Essure, and abortion services.
The following insurance plans are accepted at this health center: We currently accept Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, Coventry Plans (including First Health Network and Wellpath), MedCost, Medicaid (excluding Medicaid for Pregnant Women or Medicaid with Medicare as primary), Tricare, and United Healthcare. Please provide your insurance information when you make your appointment and bring your card with you. If you are making an appointment for abortion or permanent birth control services, we will pre-verify your coverage.
Note about Tricare:
Currently we are a certified non-network provider for Tricare Standard and Tricare Prime plans. WE WILL FILE FOR YOU!. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
©2013 Planned Parenthood of Central North Carolina
Servicios de salud para mujeres in Fayetteville, NC
Fayetteville Health Center offers the following women's health services:
- checkups when you have a reproductive/sexual health problem
- breast exams
- cervical cancer screening
- hormone replacement therapy
- mammogram referrals
- menopause and midlife — testing and treatment
- Pap test
- routine physicals for women age 12 and older
- urinary tract infections — testing and treatment
- vaginal infections — testing and treatment
- Other services we may provide include help with irregular periods or no periods, painful periods, painful sex, bleeding between periods, menstrual problems (premenstrual syndrome) or even a lost tampon.
Women's health services are available:
- on a walk-in basis: Monday 8-2 / Thursday 2-7 / Friday 11-2
- Servicios de aborto
- Pruebas del VIH
- Servicios para la comunidad Lesbiana, Gay, Bisexual y Transgénero
- Servicios de salud para hombres
- Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del día después)
- Servicios y pruebas del embarazo
- Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual
- Servicios de salud para mujeres