721 Cliff Drive
Santa Barbara, CA 93109
Get Directions From:
- De referencia para abortos
- Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del dÍa después)
- Servicios y pruebas del embarazo
- Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual
Planes De Seguro Médico Que Aceptamos
Si no tienes seguro médico, es posible que puedas obtener cobertura gracias a Obamacare. Con o sin seguro médico, siempre puedes acudir a nosotros para tu atención médica.
- Aetna US Healthcare
- Anthem Blue Cross of California
- Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield
- Coastal Comunities Physician Network
- Family Care Specialists IPA
- Great-West Healthcare
- ILWU-PMA Coastwise Indemnity Plan
- Kaiser Permanenta
- Pinnacle Claims Management
- Sansum SBMFC
- SB Select IPA
- Seaview IPA
- UFCW Unions and Food Employers
- Valley Care IPA
- Ventura County Healthcare Plan
- Western Growers Assurance Trust
Hours of Operation
Note: The SBCC Satellite Clinic follows the SBCC academic calendar. We are closed during the winter intercession, spring break, and the summer session.
Health Center Services and Information
Please call 888-898-3806 for current Walk-In hours.
At this health center services are limited to registered SBCC students. We require appointments for all health services except for the following types of visits. Patients may drop in for the services listed below during Drop-In Hours only:
Available Drop-In Services
- emergency contraception
- pregnancy testing
- STI testing
- urinary tract infection testing and treatment
- birth control pickup (for patients with active prescriptions on file with this health center)
All other services require an appointment.
If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Eve
Donations are welcome at the time of your visit to help support our mission and continue the important work we do.
©2014 Planned Parenthood of Santa Barbara, Ventura & San Luis Obispo Counties, Inc.