1121 Ross Avenue, Suite B
PO Box 1518
Waco, TX 76703
T: 254.759.5750 | F: 254.759.5765
Get Directions From:
- Atención de salud general
- Pruebas del VIH
- Servicios para la comunidad Lesbiana, Gay, Bisexual y Transgénero
- Servicios de salud para hombres
- Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del dÍa después)
- Servicios y pruebas del embarazo
- Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual
- Servicios de salud para mujeres
Planes De Seguro Médico Que Aceptamos
Si no tienes seguro médico, es posible que puedas obtener cobertura gracias a Obamacare. Con o sin seguro médico, siempre puedes acudir a nosotros para tu atención médica.
- BCBS HMO Blue Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Texas Medicaid
Hours of Operation
Note: This health center is funded in part by Title X. Ask our staff if you are eligible for services funded by this program.
English; Spanish; Interpretation by telephone available for other languages.
Health Center Services and Information
- pregnancy tests
- EC (Emergency Contraception)
- to pick up birth control supplies
- birth control without an exam
- for established patients, gonorrhea and chlamydia testing
All other services require an appointment.
If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Teen clinic is available: During all business hours.
Birth control refill pick ups are available During all business hours.
At this health center you can come in for appointments that do not require a medical exam. For example, birth control education and supplies; emergency contraception (morning after pill); pregnancy testing and counseling; STD testing; testing and treatment for urinary tract infections
Specially trained staff and medical equipment are available for people with physical disabilities.
We do not provide childcare services. We request that you please make childcare arrangements.
Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to check in and complete paperwork.
Other Health Center Information
For faster service when picking up birth control supplies, please call ahead 24 hours.
If you are uninsured, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale. Please bring the following documents:
- birth certificate
- pay stub
- photo ID
- If your child is on Medicaid, please bring the child's Medicaid card. Social Security Card (if you have it) $30-$40 in case there is a fee for our services (this will depend on your income).
Fees for services are based on your household income.
Please bring proof of income when you arrive for your visit.
You will not be turned away because of your inability to pay.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- major credit/debit cards
- money orders
Payment is expected at time of service.
Donations are welcome at the time of your visit to help support our mission and continue the important work we do.
©2014 Planned Parenthood of Greater Texas Family Planning and Preventative Health Services