Get Directions From:
Hours of Operation
Note: Closed on the following Tuesdays in 2013: February 12, April 9, June 11, August 13, October 8, and December 10. Closed on these Saturdays: January 19, February 16, May 25, August 31, and November 30. Please also see "Holidays" farther down this page for additional days when we will be closed.
Not all services are available right up to closing time. Please read carefully the times for "Walk-in Services" below.
English; Spanish; Interpretation by telephone available for other languages.
Health Center Services and Information
Free pregnancy tests by walk-in or appointment Tuesday - Friday 12:30 - 3:30pm; Saturday 12:30 - 3:00pm.
Emergency contraception for sale if aged 17 or over. Monday 9:00am - 4:00pm; Tuesday - Saturday 11:00am - 4:00pm. Under 17, by appointment.
Birth control refill pick-ups (for PPNYC patients only) on Monday, Tuesday, and Saturday noon - 4:00pm; Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday noon - 5:00pm.
All other services require an appointment. Although you need an appointment, you can get birth control, STD testing, and testing/treatment for urinary tract infections without having a medical exam.
If you have an appointment at a PPNYC health center for an IUD insertion, please read "What To Do Before Your IUD Insertion Appointment" and follow those instructions before you come in for your appointment.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
We do not provide childcare services. We request that you please make childcare arrangements.
If you are uninsured, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- As payment, we accept cash, checks, money orders, major credit cards, and most health insurance plans, including Medicaid. For those who do not have insurance, on-site screening is available for health insurance (including the Medicaid Family Planning Benefit Program) and sliding-scale fees.
Affordable services - we'll work with you!
©2013 Planned Parenthood of New York City, Inc.
- Servicios de aborto
- Pruebas del VIH
- Servicios para la comunidad Lesbiana, Gay, Bisexual y Transgénero
- Servicios de salud para hombres
- Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del día después)
- Servicios y pruebas del embarazo
- Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual
- Servicios de salud para mujeres