Get Directions From:
Hours of Operation
English; Spanish; ASL services available by appointment only;
Health Center Services and Information
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Day after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
Birth control refill pick ups are available during regular business hours and online.
At this health center you can come in for appointments that do not require a medical exam.
We provide educational materials specifically for people with developmental disabilities.
We do not provide childcare services. We request that you please make childcare arrangements.
Only infants and toddlers in a car seat or stroller are allowed into the exam room. We request that you please make arrangements for childcare for any other children.
Pills Now Pay Later® is available at this health center — a service that allows you to visit us for one appointment and walk out the door with up to a year’s supply of birth control and a convenient, low, monthly payment plan.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center — a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Patients with a current prescription for some of the birth control pills that we offer at our health center can order Pills by Mail.
If you are uninsured, you may qualify for a state-funded program or a lower fee scale. Please bring the following documents:
- photo ID
- Please be sure to bring your insurace card to your appointment.
Fees for services are based on your household income.
You will not be turned away because of your inability to pay.
We accept the following forms of payment:
- major credit/debit cards
- money orders
- Please note that checks cannot exceed $200 and we do not accept starter checks. We also do not accept checks for Abortion services (including Medication Abortion), Colposcopy, Cryotherapy, LEEP services, IUD/Implant insertions and Vasectomy services. We accept all credit cards, except American Express.
Payment is expected at time of service.
If you plan to pay for your visit with a credit card that is not your own, you must bring a letter from the cardholder with you.
If you have health insurance, please provide your insurance information when making an appointment.
Some charges associated with your services may be covered by your insurance or a state- funded program. If you want to use your insurance, please be sure to bring in your insurance information at the time of your visit.
Donations are welcome at the time of your visit to help support our mission and continue the important work we do.
©2013 Planned Parenthood Mid and South Michigan
- Servicios de aborto
- Pruebas del VIH
- Servicios para la comunidad Lesbiana, Gay, Bisexual y Transgénero
- Servicios de salud para hombres
- Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del día después)
- Servicios y pruebas del embarazo
- Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual
- Servicios de salud para mujeres