Get Directions From:
Hours of Operation
English; Interpretation by telephone available for other languages. Please let us know when you make your appointment if language assistance is needed.
Health Center Services and Information
Most, but not all, services are available on a walk-in basis. Please call for additional information.
If you need emergency contraception (morning after pill), you can walk in any time the health center is open.
Our health center is closed for the following holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Birth control refill pick ups are available Anytime during business hours.
At this health center you can come in for appointments that do not require a medical exam. For example, pregnancy testing and emergency contraception (Plan B, morning after pill).
If you are coming in for an employment or school physical, please bring the required forms with you.
We do not provide childcare services. We request that you please make childcare arrangements.
Pills by Mail is available at this health center — a service that delivers birth control pills to your home each month. Patients with a current prescription for some of the birth control pills that we offer at our health center can order Pills by Mail.
©2013 Planned Parenthood of the Heartland
Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual in Mt. Pleasant, IA
Mount Pleasant Health Center offers the following services related to the testing and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases (STDs):
- STD testing, diagnosis and treatment, including:
- bacterial vaginosis (BV)
- genital warts
- HIV (testing and diagnosis only)
- trichomoniasis (trich)
- Other STD testing, diagnosis and treatment services are also available. Please ask our staff for more information.
- STD prevention, including:
- female condoms
- dental dams
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- STD/safer sex education
STD testing and treatment services are available:
- De referencia para abortos
- Atención de salud general
- Pruebas del VIH
- Servicios para la comunidad Lesbiana, Gay, Bisexual y Transgénero
- Servicios de salud para hombres
- Anticoncepción de emergencia (píldora del día después)
- Servicios y pruebas del embarazo
- Pruebas, tratamiento y vacunas para enfermedades de transmisión sexual
- Servicios de salud para mujeres